NOTE: This information is for regular passport holders. For Diplomatic and Official visits, kindly contact the Embassy directly.
CITIZENS OF PAKISTAN PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE: Info Visa to Chile for PAKISTAN Citizens
For Visa applicants: The Embassy of Chile in the UAE has official jurisdiction over the GCC countries and Pakistan only. For visa matters we also include Iran, Iraq, Yemen and some CIS countries. If you are not a citizen or resident of any of the above-mentioned countries you must apply at an Embassy closer to your country of residence. We do not cover Africa nor can we receive any applications from Africa.
In order to apply for a Visa to Chile (Tourist or Business purpose) you need to do the following:
– Print and fill the “Visa Application Form”. Download it by clicking Here (PDF Format)
– Once you have gathered all the information and documents required to apply for the visa, it is necessary to request an appointment with the Consul in Abu Dhabi in advance (applicants will not be received without appointments)
– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Mr. Pablo Martínez
– Our office hours: Sunday to Thursday between 8:30 – 13:30 hrs.
You will then receive a LINK with instructions on how to proceed with our ONLINE visa system before you receive a date and time for your interview.
*PASSPORT HOLDERS MUST PRESENT THEMSELVES IN PERSON AT THE CONSULATE, The meeting with the Consul is a must, and this is the first step to apply for a visa.
**The standard procedure takes around 20 working days. Unfortunately there isn’t an expedited service from Abu Dhabi.
The day of the Appointment you MUST BRING:
– The application form duly completed by hand and capital letters.
– Valid original passport (at least 6 months of validity), and UAE residence visa, plus one good quality copy of all pages of the passport except the empty ones.
– 2 recent colour passport size photos with white background.
– Proof of income (Personal account statements of the last 4 months).
– Letter of employment and salary certificate.
– Original invitation letter Attested in Chile by a Public Notary (If staying with family or friends, please provide name, address and phones number, purpose and duration of visit)
– For Business: Original invitation letter Attested in Chile by a Public Notary, and your Hotel reservation (hotel’s name, address and telephone number).
– Air ticket booking
– **ALL THE DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINAL, VALID AND DULY ATTESTED. (NO PHOTOCOPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED)
– The cost of the simple visa to Chile varies according to the nationality of the applicant and depends on international agreements between countries. Please request the information on your first contact with the Consular Section.
The exact amount that has to be deposited in the bank account of the Chilean Consulate.
– If you do the transfer via the web or in UAE Dirham currency, please add 10% to the total amount to make up for the bank’s charges // Please note: HSBC bank could apply other service charges.
– HSBC Bank Middle East Limited. (Swift code BBMEAEAD)
– Account name: Embassy of Chile in Abu Dhabi, Consulate.
– Account number: 011-22 33 28-101.
*Applicants must to pay the visa fee after the visa has been approved. Please note that if you pay before the approval arrives and the application is rejected, the money cannot be refunded.
**We unable to receive any kind of payment, money or cheque in our Consulate.
Consular Section, Embassy of Chile UAE
Phone +971 2 447 20 22
Fax + 971 2 447 20 23
Address: Villa 2, Street 4 Sector 22, Al Mushriff (near Street 23 and Airport Rd) – P.O. Nox 129949 – Abu Dhabi